- tea and coffee-making facilities
- air conditioned twin/double units and fan cooling in the triple rooms
- insect screening
- hot-running water
- private bathroom facilities
- a daily maid service - including crisp, fresh linen
- clean dive towels, and bathroom towels are provided daily
Guests are treated to a free continental breakfast, consisting of hot toast, cereals, and fresh local fruits to start the day. There is also an extensive cooked breakfast menu on offer for those that need a cappuccino and good old bacon and eggs to get the motor running.
Situated on a hilltop with stunning views across Luganville and the picturesque Segond Channel to the outer Islands, Deco Stop is a tranquil oasis in a tropical setting, just 5 minutes walk from Santo’s main township.